April 2016 Events
Movie Night! “Blindsight”
Blindsight follows the gripping adventure of six Tibetan teenagers who set out to climb the 23,000 foot Lhakpa Ri on the north side of Mount Everest. A dangerous journey soon becomes a seemingly impossible challenge made all the more remarkable by the fact that the teenagers are blind.
For more information, see here.
Rigpa Sangha Events:
- Group Ngondro Practice & Study: Tuesdays Apr 12 AND 26
- Tsok practice: Saturday April 2, 12n and Saturday April 16, 12n
- AEP Sangha Day, Saturday May 7, 10am
- Group Ngondro Practice and Study: Tuesday May 10 AND 24, 7pm
- Saga Dawa Duchen Gathering and Practice: Saturday May 21, 12n
- Tsok practice: Monday May 16, 7pm
- Move Night!: Friday May 20, 7pm